|Prayer||Visit https://www.loyolapress.com/3-minute-retreats-daily-online-prayer/ and click on ‘Start your retreat’ for a short daily reflection.|
|Miss Pringle’s Home Olympic Challenge||Here is Miss Pringle’s challenge for today.|
|Handwriting||Copy these sentences containing this week’s spellings 6-10 into your handwriting book:
6. “That’s the first sensible thing you’ve said in a long time,” said Robert self-righteously.
7. They reported signs of forcible entry to the property.
8. “Ensure your handwriting is legible; otherwise, it will be marked incorrect,” warned Miss Donatantonio.
9. All pilots are responsible for their passengers’ safety.
10. Freezing is a reversible change; burning is not.
|Reading||15 minutes of https://readtheory.org/|
|English||Click here to open today’s English activities.|
|Maths||WALT calculate angles in right-angled and isosceles triangles.
Here is today’s maths video.
|French||I have set two new assignments on https://schools.duolingo.com/
If you have been unable to login, then email me at email@example.com and I’ll send you your login details.
|History||WALT describe how our own lives have been influenced by a significant individual.
Listen to the podcast episode above which tells the story of the smallpox vaccine. As you are listening, think about its similarities with Coronavirus. Listen in particular to the role played by Edward Jenner.
Create a learning poster that explains the influence that Edward Jenner has had on the world today.
http://popepaul.herts.sch.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/ppnewlogo.png 0 0 Margaret Joyce http://popepaul.herts.sch.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/ppnewlogo.png Margaret Joyce2020-05-13 08:30:282020-05-12 21:21:31Year 6 - Wednesday 12th May learning