Our school uniform is available to buy from Smarty Schoolwear in Potters Bar or Smiths Schoolwear in Cockfosters
Uniform Year 1 to Year 6
During the months of September and April, children in Years 1 to 6 may wear either Summer of Winter uniform depending on the weather.
Winter uniform – From 1st October (or nearest date) to 30th April
- Medium grey short/long trousers
- Medium grey skirt/ medium grey pinafore dress
- White shirt
- School tie (from the school’s supplier)
- Navy blue pullover/cardigan with school badge (from the school’s supplier)
- black shoes
- Grey/white socks/navy blue tights
Summer uniform – From 1st May to 30th September
- Medium grey trousers or shorts
- Yellow short sleeved polo-shirt with school logo (from the school’s supplier)
- Navy blue pullover/cardigan (from the school’s supplier)
- Grey/white socks
- Black shoes
- Baseball cap
- Yellow checked dress
- Year 6 only, may wear the yellow school polo-shirt and grey skirt instead of the Yellow checked dress.
- Navy blue shorts/skorts/jogging bottoms ( from the school’s supplier).
- Coloured “House” t-shirt with school logo (from the school’s supplier)
- Navy Sweatshirt ( from the school’s supplier)
Long hair must be tied back. No extreme haircuts or styles;hair gel may not be worn.
Jewellery should not be worn in school, but if your child’s ears are pierced small plain studs may be worn. Earrings must be removed for PE and Swimming lessons.
Nail varnish may not be worn.
Children are expected to respect the school premises by making sure that when they come to school they avoid muddy areas so that their shoes are relatively clean when entering the school building!
Reception Uniform to be worn from September
Boys & Girls
• Navy logo jogging trousers **
• Yellow polo shirt *
• Navy logo sweatshirt *
• Black shoes (Sensible)
• Plain socks
• Optional – Navy logo Fleece Jacket*
Reception Summer Uniform to be worn from May
• Navy blue shorts* or skort*