I received some more fantastic pieces of art yesterday from Taanya and Mikey. Stunning!
|Prayer||Visit https://www.loyolapress.com/3-minute-retreats-daily-online-prayer/ and click on ‘Start your retreat’ for a short daily reflection.|
|PE||Stay fit and healthy by checking in with The Body Coach each morning at 9.00 at https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1|
|Spelling||Play with family members: Word Wager
1. Put this week’s words into an envelope/wallet.
2. Share the tokens (could be anything – beads, buttons, stones) equally between the group.
3. One person in the group will be the caller, and will read a word for you to spell.
4. If you think you are able to spell it, bet as many tokens as you like.
5. If you’re not sure, you can sit out of that round but you still have to pay the pot one token.
6. Betting players write the word down.
7. Those who spell it correctly divide the pot equally.
Reminder of this week’s spellings:
|Reading||15 minutes of https://readtheory.org/|
|English||Click here to open today’s English activities.
If possible, please film or record your performances of your chosen poem and email them to me.
|Maths||WALT solve mixed problems involving division of fractions.
1. 132.9 + 45.21 =
2. _______ = 91,256 – 6,716
3. 278 x 35 =
4. 45,781 ÷ 3 =
5. ______ = 74.89 ÷ 100
6. List 3 factors of 50.
Click here to open today’s maths lesson.
|RE||WALT interpret the story of the Resurrection through art.
Click here for today’s learning.
|Computing||Childnet Film Competition 2020
How is your film coming along? Use this time to continue to plan, sequence, shoot and edit your film.
To go back to the detailed instructions that were posted before the holidays, visit: https://popepaul.herts.sch.uk/computing-childnet-film-competition/
Do let me know how yours is progressing.