Year 6 – Thursday 14th May learning
|Prayer||Visit https://www.loyolapress.com/3-minute-retreats-daily-online-prayer/ and click on ‘Start your retreat’ for a short daily reflection.|
|Miss Pringle’s Home Olympic Challenge||Here is Miss Pringle’s challenge for today.|
|Spelling||Play with family members: Word Wager
1. Put this week’s words into an envelope/wallet.
2. Share the tokens (could be anything – beads, buttons, stones) equally between the group.
3. One person in the group will be the caller, and will read a word for you to spell.
4. If you think you are able to spell it, bet as many tokens as you like.
5. If you’re not sure, you can sit out of that round but you still have to pay the pot one token.
6. Betting players write the word down.
7. Those who spell it correctly divide the pot equally.
Reminder of this week’s spellings:
|Reading||15 minutes of https://readtheory.org/|
|English||Click here to open today’s English activities.
It would be lovely to see that poems that you have written!
|Maths||WALT calculate missing angles in a triangle.
Here is today’s maths lesson:
|RE||WALT recognise the importance of the Feast of the Ascension.
Click here for today’s learning.
|Computing||WALT use coding to make moving sprites.
Click on the link below to watch a video then follow a tutorial that will teach you how to program your own dance party. Have fun!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!