Year 6 – Tuesday 31st March learning
I am loving receiving your learning, Year 6. Yesterday, Giovanna, Evie, Sofia, Elysia and Matthew sent me what they have been creating.
Giovanna has been busy drawing:
Evie, Sofia, Elysia and Matthew made beautiful crosses for their RE learning:
Well done, and keep up the good work!
Here is your learning for Tuesday:
|Moment of Calm||Start the day off by calming your mind here.|
|PE||Stay fit and healthy by checking in with The Body Coach each morning at 9.00 at https://www.youtube.com/user/thebodycoach1|
|Prayer||Visit https://cafod.org.uk/Pray/Lent-Calendar and reflect on today’s Bible verse and message.|
|Handwriting||Copy these sentences containing this week’s spellings 1-5 into your handwriting book:
1. The teacher assigned daily lessons for the children to work through at home.
2. “Bond, I’m giving you an important assignment and it is imperative that you do not fail,” instructed M, with her head held high.
3. The car’s unique design ensured that it started each race on pole position.
4. During this period, I suggest that you designate a quiet place in your house where you can study without being interrupted.
5. With only thirty seconds of the match remaining, the players hung their heads in resignation: it was clear an equaliser was not within their grasp.
|Reading||15 minutes of https://readtheory.org/|
|English||Click here to open today’s English activities.|
|Maths||WALT connect algebraic equations to known models.
1. _______ = 56.91 + 2.178
2. 89,527 – 27,892 =
3. 2156 x 25 =
4. _______ = 9,472 ÷ 9
5. 78 ÷ 10 =
Click here to open today’s maths lesson.
|Art||Follow this tutorial that will teach you how to create a really impressive 3D abstract drawing.|
|Music||Listening task: Click here to listen, then answer these questions about the piece.
Performance task: Day 2 of Body Beats, which includes a really good reggae rhythm for you to try.
Thank you for the tasks that have been set. Please could you provide Liam with his Duolingo login details again as he cannot log on?
Of course. Please could you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can then reply with his login details.