Welcome to the end of another week! Our week began with a karate session, which allowed the children to revise some of the stances that they learnt last year.
Our art topic this half term is about typography, so our art lesson today allowed the children to experiment with cut-out typography. Have a look at some of their creations! Also this week:
- We learnt about metre in music and tried conducting;
- We continued an unfinished story by Roald Dahl started called The Eyes of Mr Croaker to celebrate Roald Dahl day;
- We practised writing similes and metaphors in English;
- We compared and ordered numbers up to 1,000,000 in Maths;
- We had our first swimming session of the term
- We had a visit from Ofsted! The children behaved and participated beautifully in front of our visiting inspector and did the school proud. – well done!
In light of the long weekend for national mourning, there is no home learning set this week.
See you on Tuesday.